The new BME pistons for the stock stroke (69.7mm) Can-Am X3 using BC's +2mm longer MOAR rod and are made exclusively for BC designed to following specs with .028" thick head gasket:
• Made from 2816-T61 aluminum forgings.
• Full round design, notched for squirters.
• Pocketed skirts for added support/rigidity.
• Valve reliefs and notched for piston squirters.
• 20mm (.787") 8620 material pins in .180” wall thickness.
• Total Seal rings, 1.2mm top ring, big radial wall.
• Use with BC6934 +2mm long C-to-C connecting rods with 20mm pin.
While BME's flagship piston products are NHRA Top Fuel, NASCAR and IMSA pistons, Bill Miller Engineering's cutting-edge technology and premium quality wins races in another motorsport which is a grueling test of pistons: the emerging SxS/UTV market, where horsepower per liter is approaching 300bhp per liter!