Stock bore (93mm) in 12.5:1 compression, BME pistons for the stock stroke (73.5mm) RZR XP1000 are made exclusively for BC and include the following features:
• Made from 2816-T61 aluminum forgings.
• Full round design, notched for squirters.
• Pocketed skirts for added support/rigidity.
• Valve reliefs for safety margin if broken belt.
• 8620 tool steel material pins in .190” wall.
• Total Seal rings, 1.2mm top ring, big radial wall.
• Use with BC6901, BC6902 or BC6903 rods.
While BME's flagship piston products are NHRA Top Fuel, NASCAR and IMSA pistons, Bill Miller Engineering's cutting-edge technology and premium quality wins races in another motorsport which is a grueling test of pistons: the emerging SxS/UTV market, where horsepower per liter is approaching 300bhp per liter!