CUSTOMER SUPPLIED CRANKCASE - Customer supplies used core for exchange, after full inspection, receives used case, fully prepped with the goods ready to go. Must specify cylinder bore size. The Can-Am/Rotax 900 ACE engine platform is now in play for the Darton MID sleeving process. Choose from 74, 75 or 76mm bore sizes, includes copper O-Rings to contain combustion and drilled and tapped for ARP 7/16 coarse thread head studs for ultimate clamping. Upper case half is also linebored to lower girdle half to true up case castings for optimum oiling. Best of all, we do our best to keep these sleeved cases on the shelf for immediate delivery. Features include:
- Darton sleeve install with step deck.
- CNC finish hone to desired bore size.
- Copper O-Ring case to contain combustion.
- Drill/tap for BC 7/16" coarse thread head studs.
- ARP 7/16" > 10mm 625+ head studs.
- ARP2000 9mm main studs installed and torqued.
- Case is linebored after stud torque and shuffle pinned.
- Recommend Cometic MLS head gasket for O-Rings.
- Recommend King rod and main bearings.
- Optional 7075 T6 billet lower girdle.
- Send cases to address below:
441 Victory Rd
Winchester, VA 22601
(3 week wait)